Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: It's official....

  1. #31
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    Well, as much as I hate to disagree with your statement there, PassMan, your statement that the black population voted for Obama just because he was black and not because he would be a better leader doesn't hold much water. If that would have been the case, the black population would have voted in Jesse Jackson for the Democratic ticket when he ran...but they didn't.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    3 things will happen..
    he'll get capped, he'll destroy the nation, or it'll remain the same for his 4 years.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're saying some awfully racist $hiz considering the rebuke you offered up in defense of the conservatives on the political forum a couple days ago... </div></div>

    Nothing racist about what I'm saying at all... he won because he's black. The man has no experience at all, and pretty much has a shoe in as president.
    He won because he's black, not because he has experience. </div></div>
    He won cuz he's a better choice.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #34
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    Good point there, and it pretty much crushes what I said there in my previous post, but you also have to look at how much more hype Obama has had as well, and then it makes more sense. I know that I've used the word hype about 50 times already in my posts, but that's what this election tended to be geared towards: Massive hype because of the possibility of the first-ever African American president.

    What you said is true, though, and I could be completely wrong. It's just how I see it, and I've seen lots of reports on CNN, etc. talking about just how crucial the black voters were for Obama.
    Officially retired

  5. #35
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 things will happen..
    he'll get capped, he'll destroy the nation, or it'll remain the same for his 4 years. </div></div>

    Doesn't matter...the Mayan calender runs out in 2012, so were all fvcked anyway.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 things will happen..
    he'll get capped, he'll destroy the nation, or it'll remain the same for his 4 years. </div></div>

    Your second choice is the most likely.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 things will happen..
    he'll get capped, he'll destroy the nation, or it'll remain the same for his 4 years. </div></div>

    Doesn't matter...the Mayan calender runs out in 2012, so were all fvcked anyway. </div></div>

    hahaha.. you are so right.. well at least I get to go to Australi for 15 months first [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 things will happen..
    he'll get capped, he'll destroy the nation, or it'll remain the same for his 4 years. </div></div>

    Let's just hope to God the first one doesn't happen. I wouldn't want that for anybody. The latter two are possible, but all we can do is hope for the best. It's over now, and time to weather the approaching storm. It's going to get interesting.
    Officially retired

  9. #39
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    I am proud as I can be right now!

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: It's official....

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">honestly, I'm not racist at all, and I didn't vote for McCain just because Obama was black.

    But this man won because he's black.. huge number of black turnout, and it's evident with the states he won...
    Why else are all these black major leaders crying?
    this is crazy to vote someone to become president.</div></div>


    Why else are all these black leaders crying? Let's not be remiss and peg just the leaders. African-Americans are crying tonight because this is the culmination of a dream. Just think how you would be feeling right at this moment if you were black. Not too long ago,those folks were strung up from trees,told that they couldn't eat in the same place as whites,use the same restrooms,go to the same schools...etc. You'd better believe that were I black,I'd be crying as well tonight.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •